Saturday, November 28, 2009

Mad

Love, like winter bliss,
There's something here I did miss;
Chasing down a bitter path,
I failed to mark down all the math.

False, like Gramma's teeth,
You said, "Hey, I have a beef
With the way you are --"
As if I was a reeling rockstar.

"Forget it," I murmured,
Feeling somehow demurred;
I nuzzled your warm neck,
Feeling I had a full deck.

"Don't ignore me,"
You warned, sharply;
"Still have a point here,"
You say, hitting me in to the mirror.

Love, like a lost quest,
You ripped my favorite vest;
I wasn't quite prepared --
At you was the last I stared.

Over the balcony, under the tree,
Landed too-soft little me;
You were too shocked to mollify me --
Now I haunt you, you see.

Quick, call your spiritual friend,
Ward me away, in the end;
I'll be here, waiting for you --
Don't worry, I love you still.

Get ready for my come-back.
It's taken me 3 years to form this attack;
Just when you think it'll be heaven --
No: you're coming to see Devon...

No comments:

Post a Comment