Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Something That Rhymes With "Duck" (Cynthia's Lullaby)

Follow me fast, follow me further,
Let's get deep in to redemption;
Allow me to relieve that damned cold tension --
With a little carnal attention...

Ah, but I kid,
You're nothing more than a tot;
A tot that's hot --
Hot and bothered, so bothered by me...

They'll call it "illegal",
They'll tell you it's crude;
But tell me, sweet Bobby --
What part do you find rude?

Cuddle fast, my bosom last,
Drink in sweet memories of past;
Oh Bobby, my penile protégé --
Won't you be here to stay?

I call you on your finicky generation,
I call you secretly on the phone;
I call you up all night long --
Just in case you feel alone.

Follow me in, follow me through,
Can we keep this between us?
Bobby, buddy-boy, my bubbly toy --
Isn't telling a little beneath us?

No comments:

Post a Comment