Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Stitch Bitches

It's 2 AM again.

I'm waiting for you, online. You know me, DragonLady23. I'm burning with digital desire for your company. It's just me, BobObBob. Bobbin' around on the 'net, waiting for my favorite lil' lady.

Yes, it's 2 AM; where you are, it will be more like 10.

You'll be coming online, any moment now, telling me that we have to make this quick, before work. Before your husband comes home. Oh, baby!

What will we do? We will knit on webcam. For some reason, lo and behold, this is a fetish, one we both share. You want to see a man knit like a bitch, and I want to watch a bitch knit like a sonovagun. It works out well; thanks be, for the internet!

We've shared this odd fetish with the world. Knitting ourselves panties and ball-bags for all to see. We do it almost totally nude. When we're done, we put on our little creations.

It's 2 AM, DragonLady23. Where are you?

We have scarves to make for our autoerotic asphyxiation videos. After, we'll sell them to cheering customers. Charge big bucks.

You're getting more attention from the fans than I am.

Could it be the hood I wear? I'm kind of a homely guy. I don't want our viewers getting scared off. At least with you, you're young enough that your tits look right.

Well now. It's 2:30.

I guess your husband must have caught on to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment